9.22.2016

Kiwi Zucchini Apple crusher

King loves the crushers from Trader Joe's. We get the apple/carrot and keep them on his shelf in the fridge so he can help himself to a healthy snack.

I thought I would try to make my own "crushers", which is really a puree, without the squeeze bags.  They make me nervous.

Anyway, this is really easy.

3 zucchini, cut off the ends, cut down the middle and slice.
2 large apples, peeled, cored and cut up.

Microwave these with 1/4 cup of water for 8 - 10 minutes.

Peel 3 Kiwi, slice them.

Add all of the ingredients (including any liquid from the apples & zucchini) to a food processor and blend.

I put these in 4 -1.25 cup plastic containers for his fridge shelf and freeze the rest in the same size individual containers and add them back to the fridge when needed.

Easy peezy! And yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment